Goods Instruction Labels|
Want proof humans are doomed by their stupidity?
Well, here's some actual label instructions found on various consumer goods:
- On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
- On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.
- On a Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.
- On a Tesco dessert (printed on bottom of box): Do not turn upside-down.
- On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
- On Marks & Spencer bread pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
- On packaging for an Iron (Rowenta): Do not iron clothes on body.
- On Boots Children's cough medicine: 'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication.'
- On Nytol sleep aid: 'Warning: May cause drowsiness.'
- On Sainsbury peanuts: 'Warning: contains nuts.'
- On an American Airlines packet of peanuts: 'Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts.'
- On a child's Superman costume: 'Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.'
- On a Swedish chain saw: 'Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.'
Jokes Submitted by Celina Dorothy Blake, Author, US