Here is a buffet spread for a meaningful life style - choice is ours...
Starters: (pick any 2):
1. Get up early (you can accomplish 20% more during 5 am to 8 am)
2. Exercise at least for 30 minutes daily (you have no choice on this)
3. Meditate /pray/ pranayam/ omkar/
visualize positive things/do yoga for 30 minutes every day.
Main course (pick any 4)
1) Invest in best clothes you can
afford-along with good shoes (It has been proved, that better dressed people appeal 15 % more - all things being equal)
2) Outsource everything, which is not Your core competence.
3) Reduce your mobile time by 30 %
(Mobile phones are the biggest time
waster - even though I am using mobile
for spreading this)
4) At least take one bold decision, which
you were always scared to take. (No one
wants to die with regrets- do you?)
5) Train your brain to think creatively every
day. Try to do different things to
exercise your brain & muscles- play
some sport, go to new restaurants, visit
zoo, listen to different music, watch
kids playing, spend time with senior
Desserts (pick all)
1. Take atleast 2 vacations in a year.
2. Devote atleast one day a week for
family n friends.
3. Learn a new hobby.
4. Smile at all possible times.
5. Watch one movie in a cinema hall/play in auditorium every month (it is therapy for the soul)
6.Read at least 12 books in a year. ( 1 every month )
7. Start picking n completing things undone. Discard unwanted & unused stuff from house and your mind.
8. Get in touch with one old friend at least once a fortnight whom you have not spoken for years.
9. Laugh often.
Have an Awesome Life !!